- ASQ Certified Quality Auditor, #6624
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector, # 84100033
- OSHA 30 Hour, #24-601090833
- BS in Occupational Education/Ag Mechanization,
University of New Hampshire
- KMI Kellogg Management Institute,
Kellogg Graduate School of Business, Northwestern University
- Served in leadership position for domestic and international standards organizations such as:
- American Welding Society (AWS)-Board of Directors and Director of Certification and Business Development
- International Institute of Welding-International Authorization Board
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- AWS Certification Main Committee
- AWS Subcommittee CWI Awards
- AWS Subcommittee Structural Steel Inspector
- ISO 9001, implementation
- Baldrige Quality, corporate teams and State assessment teams
- IIW and ISO Welding Personnel Certification and Authorized National Body Assessment
- Authorization, assessment and standards writing
Anna Petroski is a Co-Founder of Atema Inc, a hands-on educator, and a management executive with 25 years of experience in quality, fabrication, standards writing, and executive association management. Her accomplishments include field and management experience in manufacturing and heavy construction, as well as secondary and post-secondary teaching in construction and agricultural technologies. Her experience includes quality assurance and quality control work in the U.S. Navy’s nuclear and non-nuclear welding engineering program.
Ms. Petroski’s management assignment with a large international machinery manufacturer demonstrated her success in gaining cooperation between divisions and uniting quality professionals across two continents behind universal customer quality requirements. This and other roles prepared her for guiding and facilitating corporate change initiatives and program introductions for Atema clients. She has implemented a number of international quality management systems.
With her qualifications, she has facilitated committees that developed and authored national and international quality systems and personnel standards. This work has shaped her into a skilled presenter and promoter. She has held positions giving her the responsibility to create internal auditing programs and full quality programs for external auditing programs and national certification systems. She conducts assessments to ISO 9001, AISC Building and Bridge and Erector certification, TL9000, ISO 3834, IIW and other international programs.
Before joining Atema, Ms. Petroski served as President of Quality Management Company LLC (QMC), the auditing company responsible for execution, growth, promotion, and quality assurance of the American Institute of Steel Construction’s Fabricator and Erector Certification Programs.