Terry E. Logan
- Certified Manufacturing Engineer (SME) #3025699
- Certified Quality Engineer (ASQ) #22827
- Certified Quality Auditor (ASQ) #02074
- Certified Weld Inspector (AWS) #09101201
- Registered ISO Auditor (RAB/QSA) #QO2514
- Master Six Sigma Black Belt
- Senior Member Status – ASQ
- Senior Member Grade – SME
- Previously certified in Level I and Level II Ultrasonic Inpsection
- Two Year Weld and Fabrication Management Administration – Caterpillar, INc.
- Quality Assurance Degree, Waubonsee Community College
- Quality Control Certificate, Waubonsee Community College
- Principal for Atema Inc. with offices in Chicago (USA) & Shanghai (China).
- Quality management systems, Six Sigma and business-related training seminars for internationally recognized manufacturers.
- Assessments of over 1,000 companies worldwide for major bridges, buildings, and Telecom industry.
- Previous Lead Auditor for American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) certification program.
Projects of Distinction
- AASHTO/NSBA Steel Bridge Collaboration TG 16 Orthotropic Deck Panels Committee – active member.
- MnDOT Structural Steel Supplier Program – developed and implemented an audit program to evaluate all MnDOT bridge and component suppliers from 2008-2013.
- Verrazano Narrows Bridge – Quality Advisor to fabricator as mandated by contractor during fabrication of 936. 60’ orthotropic deck panels.
- Johnson Street Bridge – Project Manager overseeing the fabricator in Quality Control for the Contractor.
- San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge – Teach and certify inspectors to AASHTO/AWS D1.5 Bridge Welding Code Fracture Critical requirements in a new independent certification program accepted by the state of California (Caltrans).
- World Trade Center Transportation Hub – Counseled the inspection and code application within two large complex fabricators in three Spain locations supplying materials for the NYNJ Port Authority WTC.
- Telecom Corporate Supply Chain – Audited Telecom suppliers, installers and tower erection crews for fiber optic, cellular and communication link lines for several Fortune 500 Telecom companies.
- Acero Estrella – Redesigned the facility processes to accomplish a 300% increase in production throughput with the same number of personnel and eliminating the third shift. This included assisting with identifying equipment purchases, coaching reassigned personnel in new positions, and identifying opportunities in campus material flow for facility utilization.